Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Legs
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Legs – This chicken is sticky, juicy, and tender. It cooks up quick in the air fryer without a lot of added fats or oils.
- 4 chicken leg drumsticks
- Olive oil
- BBQ rub (your favorite)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- BBQ sauce (your favorite)
- Place the chicken on a plate and brush with oil. Season with BBQ rub as well as salt & pepper (to taste).
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken into the air fryer basket. Cook the chicken for approximately 15 minutes until the chicken reaches at least 165 degrees (or to your desired doneness).
- About 5 minutes before the chicken is done, brush with BBQ sauce on all sides. Continue to cook.
- Just before the chicken is done, brush with sauce a second time. Cook for a short time to set the sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!