Air Fryer Dollar Tree Ribeye Steak Sandwich
Air Fryer Dollar Tree Ribeye Steak Sandwich – Made from a Dollar Tree ribeye steak and cooked in an air fryer. Smothered with cheese, sauteed onion and bell pepper. Served on a tasted sub roll.
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, cut into strips
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 hoagie or sub roll
- Mayo to taste
- In a liquid measuring cup, add Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce, and salt & pepper (to taste). Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Add onions, bell pepper, and steak into a ziplock bag.
- Add marinade.
- Remove the air from the Ziplock bag and seal. Coat steak, onions, and peppers.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes or so.
- Separate the steak and vegetables onto two plates.
- Set your air fryer to 370 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables to the basket of the air fryer and cook for a few minutes (until softened).
- Salt and pepper the vegetables halfway through.
- Add the steak to the basket.
- Air fry for 2 – 4 minutes to your desired doneness. The amount of time will depend upon whether your steak is frozen. Flip halfway through the cook.
- Top the steaks with cheese and return to the air fryer to melt the cheese.
- Coat your sub roll with mayo. Top with the cheese covered steak, bell peppers, and onions.