Air Fryer Garlic and Herb Potato Wedges
Air Fryer Garlic and Herb Potato Wedges – Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Flavored with garlic and thyme. The taste of fried potato wedges without all the grease.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 – 2 tablespoons
- Fresh cracked black pepper (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium russet potatoes, peeled and washed
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Mince the garlic.
- Removed the leaves off the stems of the thyme. Chop finely.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, thyme, fresh cracked black pepper, and olive oil. Mix to combine.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges.
- In a medium bowl, coat the potato wedges with the garlic and herb oil.
- Preheat your air fryer. Cook the potatoes at 380 degrees for approximately 25 – 30 minutes. About 15 minutes into the cook, pull the potatoes out and shake the basket to turn the potatoes. Check every 5 minutes and cook to your desired doneness.