Air Fryer Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
Air Fryer Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs – Air fried crispy and juicy with simple a herb and spice mix of granulated garlic, onion, and fresh thyme.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- Salt & freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- Olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine granulated garlic, granulated onion, and fresh thyme. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Prepare your chicken thighs by trimming and rinsing (if desired). Place on a plate and pat dry.
- Spray the chicken with olive oil.
- Season the chicken with salt & pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the spice and herb seasoning blend.
- Put the chicken into the basket of your air fryer.
- Cook at 380 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or to your desired doneness (to at least an internal temperature of 165 degrees). Check the chicken as it cooks. Flip over halfway through the cook.
- Remove the chicken from the air fryer. Serve with your favorite side dishes.