Air Fryer Mini Apple Pies
Air Fryer Mini Apple Pies – Made in an air fryer with a delicious golden brown all-butter pie crust. Can be made as blueberry, cherry, or pumpkin pies.
- 1 double-crust pie pastry
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- On a floured work surface, roll out 1/2 the pie crust and cut into small rounds. Measure the rounds based on the size of your mini pie dishes.
- Place the crust into 2 mini pie dishes and crimp the edge as desired.
- Open the can of pie filling into a bowl. Cut the pieces of apple in the filling into bite-sized pieces so it will fit in the mini pie.
- Fill the pies.
- On a floured work surface, roll out the second half of the pastry. Cut into strips.
- Form the pastry into a lattice on top of the mini pies dishes.
- Whisk the egg and the water in a small bowl.
- Brush the egg wash lightly over the top of the mini pies.
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Bake the mini pies for approximately 20 minutes. The amount of time will depend on the size and watts of your individual air fryer. The pies are done when they are brown and the filling is bubbly.
- When the pies are done, remove from the air fryer carefully. Allow pies to cool.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!