Air Fryer Panko Crusted Chicken Tenders
Air Fryer Panko Crusted Chicken Tenders – Crispy, juicy chicken tenders cooked in the air fryer and dipped in Amy’s Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce. One word: Fantastic!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed and cut into tenders
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 – 2 cups plain panko bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- BBQ rub or your favorite seasoning blend (to taste)
- Garlic powder (to taste)
- Olive oil
- Trim the chicken breasts and cut into even tenders.
- In a 3 pan breading station, add the all-purpose flour into the first pan.
- Next, add beaten egg into the second pan.
- In the third pan, add panko bread crumbs in the third pan. Crush the panko a little so that the crumbs won’t burn.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Season the flour and panko to taste with the BBQ rub, garlic powder, salt and pepper, or your favorite seasoning. Stir to combine.
- One by one, dip the chicken tenders into the flour, eggs, and the panko. Place on a plate, platter, or baking sheet.
- Brush the tenders on each side with olive oil or spray with olive oil spray
- Cook in an air fryer at 375 degrees to an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees (or your desired doneness). This will take approximately 10 – 15 minutes depending on your air fryer and the size of the chicken tenders. Flip the tenders halfway through the cook.
- Serve with Amy’s Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce.