Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza
Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza – Made with Amy’s Bread Machine Pizza Dough, this pepperoni pizza cooks up quick in the air fryer.
- 1 batch of Amy’s Bread Machine Pizza Dough (or your favorite store bought dough)
- Olive oil spray
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 package pepperoni
- Cut the dough into 1/2 pound pieces.
- Roll the dough into a pizza the size of the basket of your air fryer.
- Spritz the dough on one side with olive oil spray.
- Place the dough into the air fryer basket oil side down. Adjust so that it fits in the basket.
- Spray the other side of the dough with olive oil spray.
- Bake the crust in the oven approximately 10 minutes. Flip the dough at about the 6 to 7 minute mark.
- When the crust is done, top with pizza sauce and pepperoni.
- Cook approximately 4 to 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the pizza from the air fryer. Cut into slices.
- Serve and enjoy!