Air Fryer Roasted Asparagus
Air Fryer Roasted Asparagus – Dressed simply with olive oil, salt, pepper, and a little fresh squeezed lemon juice, this roasted asparagus is great alongside grilled chicken or steak.
- 1 pound asparagus spears
- Olive oil
- Salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 lemon
- Wash and trim the asparagus.
- Add the asparagus to the pan of your air fryer.
- Spritz the asparagus with olive oil.
- Season with salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Stir the asparagus to coat. Spritz again with olive and season to taste, if necessary.
- Drizzle with fresh squeeze lemon juice, to taste.
- Cook in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 6 – 10 minutes or to your desired doneness. Shake the asparagus halfway through the cook.
- When the asparagus is done, remove from the air fryer and plate.
- Serve and enjoy!