Air Fryer Roasted Red Potatoes with Bell Peppers & Onions
Air Fryer Roasted Red Potatoes with Bell Peppers & Onions – Crispy potatoes that are soft on the inside and brown & crispy on the outside.
- 5 – 6 red potatoes, washed and cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- Olive oil
- Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb seasoning blend (or your favorite)
- Salt & pepper
- In a medium bowl, spritz the potatoes with olive oil.
- Season the potatoes with salt, pepper, and your favorite seasoning blend. Toss to coat.
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Add the potatoes into the basket.
- Cook the potatoes approximately 20 minutes. Toss during the cook. Add the bell peppers and onions about half way through the cook. Spray with additional olive oil (if needed).
- When the potatoes are browned and tender, adjust the seasoning.
- Plate and serve with ketchup or your favorite sauce.