Air Fryer Sausage Sandwich with Bell Peppers and Onions
Air Fryer Sausage Sandwich with Bell Peppers and Onions – Quick and easy dinner that can be made in minutes in an air fryer.
- 1 Hillshire Farms Hardwood Smoked Chicken Sausage (or your favorite)
- 2 hoagie or sub buns
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In the basket of your air fryer, add onion and bell pepper slices.
- Spritz with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Move the onions and bell peppers to one side.
- Cut the sausage to the size of your hoagie rolls. Add them into the other side of the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes. Stir & flip the sausages a few times to get even browning.
- When the sausage, onions and peppers are done, remove to a plate.
- Cut the hoagie buns and put into the air fryer.
- Toast the hoagie buns for approximately 2 minutes (or to your desired doneness).
- Plate the sausage sandwich. Coat the buns with mayonnaise and mustard. Top with the sausage, onions and bell peppers.