Air Fryer Stuffed Zucchini
Air Fryer Stuffed Zucchini – Zucchini stuffed with ground turkey or sausage, mushrooms, pasta sauce, and your favorite seasonings.
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 4 – 5 mushrooms, cut into small pieces
- 3 – 4 tablespoons pasta sauce
- Granulated garlic (to taste)
- Italian seasoning (to taste)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- 3 – 4 small zucchini
- 1/2 cup cheese (your choice)
- Olive oil
- In a saute pan, add the sausage. Scramble and cook until done. Drain and remove to a bowl. Set aside.
- Add the mushrooms, saute until softened. Drain and add to the bowl of sausage.
- In the sausage and mushrooms, add the pasta sauce, Italian seasoning, granulated garlic, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and then cut them in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the center seeds of the zucchini so they look like boats.
- Brush the zucchini with olive oil. Season with salt & pepper.
- Fill the zucchini with the sausage and mushroom stuffing.
- Put the stuffed zucchini into the basket of an air fryer.
- Set the air fryer to cook at 350 degrees. Cook for approximately 15 minutes.
- Top with cheese (if desired). Cook a minute or so until the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!