Air Fryer T-Bone Steak
Air Fryer T-Bone Steak – Tender and juicy steak cooked in minutes using an air fryer. This is a great way to get dinner on the table fast!
- 2 T-Bone steaks
- Granulated garlic or onion (to taste)
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- Remove the steak from the refrigerator. Salt it to taste.
- Allow it to sit on a plate approximately 20 minutes so the chill comes off of it.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Season the steak with granulated garlic or onion and fresh ground black pepper.
- Place the steak into the air fryer basket.
- Cook the steak for 8 to 10 minutes (or to your desired doneness).
- Remove the steak to a plate, tent, and allow to rest 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!