Air Fryer Zucchini Sticks with Sriracha Mayo
Air Fryer Zucchini Sticks with Sriracha Mayo – Crispy zucchini sticks cooked with a spritz of olive oil. Sriracha mayo is the perfect sauce!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 3 medium zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 2 – 3 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Salt & fresh ground black pepper (to taste).
- Choice of seasoning:
- Fajita seasoning or chili powder mixed with cumin, Mexican oregano, garlic powder, salt, and fresh ground black pepper.
- BBQ rub
- Italian seasoning, granulated garlic, salt, fresh ground black pepper, and a 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Mrs. Dash & salt
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and the Sriracha. Cover and put it into the refrigerator.
- Cut the zucchini into sticks: cut each zucchini in half and slice lengthwise twice into sticks (see Amy’s video for cutting instructions).
- Setup your breading station:
- In shallow bowl, beat the eggs.
- In a separate shallow bowl, add panko and season (as desired). Crush the panko a little with your hand.
- Spray the zucchini with olive oil spray. Season generously with salt & fresh ground black pepper.
- Dredge the zucchini first into the egg and then into the panko. Cover thoroughly. Set on a plate.
- Preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees.
- Put the zucchini sticks into the basket of your air fryer. Spray generously with olive oil spray.
- Slide the basket into the air fryer.
- Cook for 9 to 10 minutes until the zucchini is crisp tender and the breading is browned. Amount of time may vary depending on your air fryer.
- Remove to a platter. Serve with Amy’s Sriracha Dipping Sauce.