Bacon Key Lime Pie
Bacon Key Lime Pie – A unique take on the classic key lime pie. The sweet custard with the salty bacon is unique and will surprise your family!
- 1 cup key lime juice
- 2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 deep dish graham cracker pie crust (or Eric’s Bacon Graham Cracker Pie Crust)
- Lime wedges, lime zest and/or homemade bacon bits for garnish.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the key lime juice, sweetened condensed milk, and egg yolks. Beat to combine.
- Pour batter to the pie crust
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes until center is slightly jiggly.
- Allow to cool at least 30 minutes.
- Once cool, refrigerate at least 2 hours until fully set.
- Garnish with lime zest, lime slices, and/or bacon bits.