Bacon Wrapped Smoked Chicken
Bacon Wrapped Smoked Chicken – Incredibly juicy chicken that is wrapped in bacon and smoked on the WSM or your favorite smoker. Delicious!
- Category: BBQ
- Cuisine: American
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (brined if desired)
- 1 pound bacon
- BBQ rub (your favorite)
- Brine the chicken (if desired).
- Fire your Weber Smokey Mountain smoker to 250 degrees using the Minion Method.
- Wrap the chicken breasts in the bacon. Use toothpicks to secure it.
- Sprinkle with BBQ rub.
- Place the chicken on the grate of the smoker. Close the lid.
- Smoke for approximately 2 hours or until the chicken reaches at least 165 degrees internal temperature (or to your desired doneness).
- Once the chicken is done, remove to a platter.
- Remove the toothpicks from the chicken.
- Serve and enjoy!
Connect with Amy
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.