The BEST Grilled Chicken Breasts
The BEST Grilled Chicken Breasts – Boneless, skinless chicken breasts marinated in a homemade French Vinaigrette. Grilled to perfection. Served with Amy’s Twice Baked Potatoes. Delicious!
- 1 large shallot
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 – 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin cutlets
- In a mini chopper or food processor, add shallots and garlic. Chop finely.
- Add Dijon mustard and white wine vinegar.
- Close the lid of the chopper.
- Run the chopper and drizzle the olive oil through the spout. If it does not have one, put the olive oil in several stages and run the chopper in between.
- Put the chicken and the marinade into a Ziploc bag. Massage to coat the chicken.
- Put the bag into the refrigerator and allow to marinate for 1 – 2 hours.
- Fire your grill.
- Remove the chicken from the Ziplock onto a plate. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste.
- Cook the chicken over indirect heat to at least 165 degrees (and to your desired doneness).
- Remove the chicken from the grill onto a clean platter. Tent and allow to rest about 5 minutes.
- Serve the chicken with a baked potato, salad, or other side dishes.