Blender Hollandaise Sauce
Blender Hollandaise Sauce – Classic Hollandaise that is rich, creamy, and full of lemon flavor. Easy to make in a blender.
- 2 sticks of butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste (optional)
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Be careful to bring the butter just to the melting point and not to boil it.
- Put egg yolks into a deep, narrow container along with the fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Blend a little with an immersion blender. Add melted butter while running the blender in a steady stream until the emulsion forms. The sauce will be smooth, thick, and creamy. Add salt to taste and a dash of cayenne.
- Serve over Eggs Benedict, asparagus, or roasted cauliflower.