Bread Machine Apple Cinnamon Jelly
Bread Machine Apple Cinnamon Jelly – Cinnamon lovers favorite. Apple jelly with a touch of cinnamon spice. Made with Red Hot candies!
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Red Hots candies
- 1 box low sugar pectin
- In the pan of your bread machine, attach the paddle.
- Add apple juice, granulated sugar, Red Hots candies, and low sugar pectin.
- Load the pan into the bread machine and close the lid.
- Program the machine using the Jam cycle.
- When the machine is done, allow the jelly to cool slightly.
- Pour the jelly into steralized mason jars. Top with the lid and ring.
- Allow to cool.
- Put the jelly into the refrigerator and let it chill overnight.
- Spread on your favorite buttered toast.
- If you would like to preserve it, can as you would any other jam or jelly.