Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
Bread Machine Dinner Rolls – Simple soft dinner roll recipe. You can make these into dinner rolls as well as hamburger hot dog buns.
- Cuisine: Bread
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup warm water, 110 degrees
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Put the ingredients into the pan of your bread machine in the order recommended by your bread machine’s manufacturer. Select the dough setting and turn on the machine.
- Upon completion of the dough cycle, remove the dough from the pan onto a floured surface. Cut into the number of rolls that you prefer depending on the size of the rolls that you would like (8 – 10 rolls). You can make these into small rolls or large buns for hamburgers. Shape into individual rolls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Cover with a clean towel and let rise until doubled in size.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes until brown and hollow when you tap on them. Bake time will depend on the size of your rolls and the temperature of your oven. 5 minutes before they are done, brush with melted butter.