Bread Machine Honey White Bread
Bread Machine Honey White Bread – A very soft honey white bread made in a bread machine. It is sweetened slightly with honey. It is great as a sandwich bread.
- Category: Bread
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/3 cups warm water, approximately 110 degrees
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups bread flour
- 3 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 – 2 tablespoons melted butter
- In the pan of your bread machine, add the ingredients in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Use the dough cycle to make the dough.
- When the machine is done, remove the dough from the pan onto a floured work surface. Knead and shape the dough into a loaf. Place the dough into a loaf pan and cover with a clean kitchen towel. Let rise until doubled in size.
- Bake the bread in a 350 degree oven for 25 – 40 minutes until it is golden brown and has a hollow sound when you tap on it. Butter the top 5 minutes before it is done.
- When the bread is done, remove from the pan and cool on a rack. Slice and enjoy!