Bread Machine Peach Jam
Bread Machine Peach Jam – Sweet fresh homemade jam made from ripe peaches. This jam tastes like summertime! Simple to make in your bread machine!
- 4 cups chopped fresh peaches
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 box low sugar pectin
- Pinch of salt
- In the pan of your bread machine, add peaches.
- Add pectin, sugar, and salt.
- Return the pan to the bread machine/
- Cook the ingredients using the Jam cycle.
- When the cycle is complete, remove the pan.
- Carefully pour the mixture into 2 pint size Mason jars.
- Allow to cool.
- Put the lid and ring on the Mason jar and store in the refrigerator. Jam will thicken overnight.
- You can freeze, can, or use this as refrigerator jam.