Bread Machine Pizza Dough
Bread Machine Pizza Dough – Simple pizza dough recipe made in a bread machine. Add your favorite sauce and toppings! The sky is the limit!!!
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water, 110 degrees
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In the pan of your bread machine, add the ingredients in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Return the pan to the bread machine and use the dough setting.
- Adjust the water or flour during the cycle so that you will get a smooth dough ball.
- When the machine is finished, remove the dough onto a floured work surface.
- Roll out into your desired shape and top with your favorite toppings!
- Bake at 350 degrees until dough is done and toppings are melted and bubbly. Start checking the pizza after about 20 minutes. Doneness will depend on the size of your pizza and the thickness of your dough.
- Slice and serve! Enjoy!
- You can make this into one large pizza or two small ones. You can also cook your pizza on a BBQ grill.