Bread Machine Strawberry Jam
Bread Machine Strawberry Jam – A simple Strawberry Jam that can be made from fresh or frozen strawberries. This jam is great for canning or freezing. It can also be stored for a few days in the refrigerator. Looking for a new bread machine? Check out Amy’s favorites.
- 4 – 5 cups frozen or fresh strawberries (approximately 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 box pectin
- 1 cup sugar
- Thaw the strawberries and mash to make at least 3 cups. Leave a little chunky if desired.
- In the pan of your bread machine, add strawberries.
- Add pectin and sugar.
- Return the pan to the bread machine.
- Cook the ingredients using the Jam cycle.
- When the cycle is complete, open the lid of the bread machine and let it cool 30 – 45 minutes inside the machine.
- Remove the pan and carefully pour the mixture into Mason jars.
- Allow to cool.
- Put the lid on the Mason jar and store in the refrigerator. Jam will thicken overnight.
- You can freeze, can, or use this as refrigerator jam.