Bread Machine White Bread
Bread Machine White Bread – Simple homemade white bread baked fresh in your bread machine. Great for sandwiches or slathered in butter.
- 250 ml lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 2/3 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- Put the ingredients into the pan of a bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer in the manual.
- Use the Basic cycle on the bread machine.
- Once the dough ball comes together, adjust the flour or water a little until you get a smooth dough ball (if necessary).
- When the cycle is finished, remove the bread onto a rack. Allow to cool thoroughly.
- Slice and enjoy!