Breakfast Tacos – Filled with lots of breakfast goodness! Eggs, chicken sausage, roasted red potatoes, cheese, avocados, and salsa make this a great meal!
- 4 small tortillas
- 1/2 pound chicken sausage, cut into small chunks
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 6 eggs
- BBQ rub or fajita seasoning (your favorite)
- 1/4 cup of your favorite shredded cheese
- 1 cup Eric’s Roasted Red Potatoes with Bell Peppers & Onions (leftovers)
- Salsa (to taste)
- Wrap the flour tortillas in foil. Put into a warm oven (about 200 degrees).
- Add some olive oil to a frying pan. Add the onions and saute until translucent.
- Add the chicken sausage. Saute until lightly browned and heated though.
- While the sausage is cooking, scramble eggs in a small bowl.
- When the sausage is heated, lower the heat to low and add the eggs. Scramble using Amy’s Scrambled Egg Method.
- Season with BBQ rub or fajita seasoning.
- Sprinkle with cheese (if desired).
- Turn the heat off and cover until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the tortillas from the oven.
- Assemble the tacos. Fill with egg scramble, leftover Roasted Red Potatoes with Bell Peppers & Onions, avocado, and salsa.