California Turkey Burgers with Avocado & Bacon
California Turkey Burgers with Avocado & Bacon – Turkey burger that is slathered with Amy’s famous Chipotle Mayonnaise, bacon, avocado, tomato, and lettuce.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 diced tomato
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Fajita seasoning (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 – 3 of your favorite burger buns
- Amy’s Chipotle Mayonnaise
- Sliced avocado
- Cheese (your favorite)
- Sliced tomato
- In a large mixing bowl, add ground turkey, diced tomato, diced onion, and cilantro. Season to taste with fajita seasoning, salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Form the burgers using a ring mold. Season one side of the burgers with fajita seasoning, salt & pepper (to taste).
- Heat an indoor panini grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush lightly with olive oil.
- Put the burgers onto the grill seasoning side down.
- Season the other side with fajita seasoning, salt & pepper (to taste).
- Cook the burgers to your desired doneness. Turkey burgers must be fully cooked to an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees.
- Remove the burgers from the grill to a platter. Tent with foil.
- Prepare the buns. Dress with Amy’s Chipotle Mayonnaise. Top with bacon, sliced avocado, sliced tomato, cheese, and lettuce.
- Serve and enjoy!