Chicken Bacon and Avocado Panini
Chicken, Bacon and Avocado Panini – Tender and juicy chicken sandwich cooked panini style with bacon, avocado and Amy’s Chipotle Mayonnaise.
- Category: Sandwich
- Cuisine: American
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices of bacon, cut in half
- 4 slices country bread
- 4 slices cheese (your favorite)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Olive oil
- Amy’s Chipotle Mayonnaise
- Southwest or fajita seasoning (to taste)
- Prepare the chicken by washing and patting dry. Cut into cutlets (butterfly and separate into thin pieces).
- Open the Cuisinart Griddler or a panini grill flat and heat to medium-high.
- Cook bacon until crispy (or to your desired doneness). Remove to paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Wipe griddle plates.
- Brush chicken with olive oil on both sides. Season with southwest or fajita seasoning (or your favorite).
- Put the chicken on the griddler and close. Cook to an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees.
- Remove the chicken to a plate. Set aside.
- Butter 1 side of each piece of bread.
- Place 1 piece butter side down on the griddler. Spread Amy’s Chipotle Mayonnaise on the side facing up.
- Top with cheese, chicken, bacon, and avocado. Coat the second piece of bread on the inside with Chipotle Mayonnoaise and top the sandwich. Butter the outside of the bread.
- Close the griddler and cook until the bread is browned and the cheese is melted.
- Remove and plate.