Chicken & Bacon Chopped Salad with Avocado
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the cut bacon. Cook until crispy.
- Remove the bacon to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Separate the leaves of the lettuce. Wash thoroughly and spin or pat dry.
- Chop the lettuce into bit sized pieces. Arrange as a base for the salad on a platter.
- After the base of the salad is on the platter, sprinkle around the chopped chicken.
- Sprinkle on the tomatoes and the avocado.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Sprinkle on the bacon.
- Serve with Amy’s Herb & Garlic Croutons. Top with Amy’s Homemade Thousand Island Dressing (or your favorite).