Chipotle Mayonnaise – This is a great sauce that can be used on sandwiches or for dipping chicken wings, nuggets, or onion rings.
- Category: Sauce
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 – 3 garlic cloves, finely minced or pressed
- 1 – 2 chiptole peppers, finely chopped including a little Adobo sauce
- 1/2 lime, juiced (to taste)
- In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise, garlic, and chipotle peppers. Adjust the amount of peppers and Adobo sauce to your taste.
- Squeeze lime juice into the mayonnaise to taste.