Classic Eggs Benedict
Classic Eggs Benedict – Perfectly poached egg topped with creamy Hollandaise Sauce. One of the most delicious breakfast dishes.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 1 English muffin, toasted and split in half
- 2 poached eggs
- 2 slices of Canadian bacon
- 2 – 4 tablespoons Hollandaise sauce (See Amy’s Blender Hollandaise Sauce recipe)
- Chopped chives for garnish
- Place two halves of a toasted English muffin on a plate. Top each with a poached egg and a slice of Canadian Bacon. Drizzle with Hollandaise sauce. If your hollandaise sauce becomes too thick, add a very small amount of hot water and whisk before topping the muffins. Garnish with chopped chives.