Classic French Omelette or Omelet
Classic French Omelette or Omelet – Simple technique for a soft and delicious omelette. Topped with chives. Cook to your desired doneness.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: French
- 2 – 3 eggs
- 2 – 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- ½ tablespoon butter
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Wash and chop chives. Place into a small bowl and set aside.
- In a bowl, crack the eggs. Beat it well to completely combine the yolks and whites.
- Heat a pan with a little bit of butter. Pour eggs in the pan.
- Keep the egg moving in the pan by stirring. The action will break up curds. Cook it only on one side. Plate the omelet by grabbing the handle upside down and rolling it onto the plate. A fork can help with the rolling.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper. Garnish with chives.