Corn Salsa – Fresh, crunchy, and sweet! The lime adds a little tangy flavor. Great with tortilla chips or as a topping for tacos, burritos, or a salad.
- Category: Salsa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 2 – 12 oz bags frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 – 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped (to taste)
- 1 – 2 bunches cilantro, chopped (to taste)
- Juice from 3 limes
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a bowl, add corn, red onion, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, lime juice. Mix well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill and serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe feeds a crowd. For everyday, half the recipe and you will have plenty!