Cream Cheese Whipped Cream
Cream Cheese Whipped Cream – Sweet, tangy & creamy whipped cream that is a great topping for pie. Whip with a whisk, stand mixer, or immersion blender.
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- In a bowl, cream the Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Set aside.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, add whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla in the bowl and whip until it reaches soft peaks.
- Add whipped cream cheese. Whip until thick and creamy.