Easy Chicken Egg Rolls
Easy Chicken Egg Rolls – Crispy stuffed egg rolls made from a coleslaw mix and your favorite ground meat. Served with sweet chili sauce.
- 2 – 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken, turkey, or beef
- 12 ounce bag coleslaw mix
- 2 – 3 tablespoons soy sauce (to taste)
- 2 – 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce (to taste)
- Ground ginger (to taste)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Egg roll wrappers (approximately 15)
- Oil for frying
- In a saute pan over medium, heat the olive oil.
- Add the ground chicken. Scramble and cook until done.
- Add the cole slaw. Saute until cooked down and tender.
- Season the filling mixture with soy sauce, chili sauce, ground ginger, salt and pepper (to taste).
- Put an egg roll wrapper on a plate. Roll the egg rolls according to the demonstration in Amy’s Easy Egg Roll video.
- In a small frying pan, add about 2 inches of oil.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat until it reaches 325 – 350 degrees.
- Cook each egg roll until the wrappers are browned and crispy.
- Remove each egg roll to a rack to cool slightly.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce or your favorite egg roll dipping sauce.