Easy Irish Sausage Rolls
Easy Irish Sausage Rolls – Puff pastry makes these sausage rolls flaky and buttery. Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or as an appetizer.
- Category: Main dish
- Cuisine: Irish
- 2 pound of bulk sausage (pork, chicken, or lamb. Homemade or store bought)
- 1 package puff pastry
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut puff pastry into three rectangles along the folds.
- Roll sausage into links.
- Roll sausage in the puff pastry pieces and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg with a small amount of water to make an egg wash.
- Bake the sausage rolls until the sausage is done and the pastry is puffed and browned. It is important to measure the temperature of the sausage with a thermometer to make sure it is food safe.
- Remove from the oven and plate.