Eric’s Smoky Chicken Gravy
Smoky Chicken Gravy – Made out of the drippings from Beer Can Chicken. The smoky flavor in this gravy is fantastic! Great for holiday meals!
- Category: Gravy
- Cuisine: American
- Chicken drippings
- ¼ cup flour
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Granulated garlic to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a sauté or frying pan, heat chicken drippings.
- Add flour and mix until a roux forms.
- Once the roux has formed, add chicken broth. Whisk well to dissolve lumps until it starts to boil.
- Once it boils, it will begin to thicken. When it reaches your desired thickness, lower heat and season to taste with granulated garlic, salt and pepper.
- Serve over meat or mashed potatoes.