Garden Smoothie – Combination of flavors from pineapple juice, grapes, avocado, broccoli, and spinach. Healthy and delicious!
- 6 – 8 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup simple syrup (1 t0 1 ratio sugar to water)
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 2 cups green, seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup spinach
- Place the fruits, vegetables, and simple syrup in the jar of a blender.
- Blend starting slow and increasing speed until smooth.
- If needed, add a little ice or more juice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve.
Connect with Amy
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.