Grand Marnier Cranberry Sauce
Grand Marnier Cranberry Sauce – Tart and sweet with an orange background. It will be the hit of your Thanksgiving gathering.
- 2 packages of fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 to 4 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- Orange zest from 1 orange
- Wash and drain cranberries and place into a saucepan over medium heat. Add sugar, brown sugar, fresh squeezed orange juice, water and cinnamon sticks. Stir to combine.
- Add the regular and brown sugars.
- Add honey, Grand Marnier, and orange zest. Stir to combine.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes over medium heat. The cranberries will burst and it will thicken.
- Remove from heat and put into serving dish to cool. Remove cinnamon sticks.
- Once the sauce is cool, serve and enjoy!