Grilled Chicken Taco Salad
Grilled Chicken Taco Salad – A delicious salad that is easy to assemble for a quick lunch or dinner. Topped with Creamy Chipotle Dressing.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Amy’s Chicken Taco Rub
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce, chopped into bite size pieces (or your desired amount)
- Tortilla chips
- 1 can pinto or black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 pound frozen corn, thawed
- 1 – 2 diced avocados
- 6 – 8 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Amy’s Creamy Chipotle Salad Dressing
- Chopped cilantro (if desired)
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil and lime juice.
- Prepare the chicken by trimming and brushing with the olive oil & lime juice mixture. Rub with Amy’s Chicken Taco Rub.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Brush with olive oil
- Place the chicken on the grill pan. Cook on both sides until the meat reaches at least 165 degrees internal temperature.
- Remove to a plate and cover with foil. Allow to rest approximately 5 minutes.
- In your salad bowls, place some tortilla chips. Break apart into medium size pieces.
- Top the tortilla chips with lettuce.
- Place corn, beans, avocado, tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, and grilled chicken on top of the salad.
- Drizzle with Amy’s Creamy Chipotle Salad Dressing.
- Garnish with cilantro (if desired).