Grilled Corn on the Cob with Honey and Lime Butter
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Honey and Lime Butter – Great for your backyard or camping BBQ as well as for tailgating.
- Category: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
- 1 stick salted butter (softened)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon chicken rub (your favorite)
- 3 fresh ears of corn
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fire your grill to 350 degrees at the dome.
- Combine butter, honey, chicken rub and lime juice in a bowl. Mash and stir well (you can use microwave to soften if needed). Set aside.
- Remove the husks from the fresh corn and wash to remove silks. Apply butter compound on the corn and wrap well with aluminum foil. Twist the ends tightly to ensure that the corn will steam.
- Cook the wrapped corn on the grill for 15 to 20 minutes, rolling over every 5 minutes until done. Remove from the foil and salt & pepper to taste.