Grilled Tequila Lime Ribeye Steak and Chicken
Grilled Tequila Lime Ribeye Steak and Chicken – The marinade on this steak is delicious!! This meat grills up flavorful and tender.
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: American
- 6 chicken thighs
- 3 rib-eye steaks
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- For the marinate (x2 if you are doing both chicken and rib-eye):
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 seeded and diced jalapeno
- 1/2 head garlic, minced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- Brine and trim the chicken. set aside. Trim rib-eye if needed.
- To make the marinade, combine Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, tequila, lime juice, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro and black pepper in a Ziploc bag. Shake to combine. If you are making both the chicken and rib-eye, make 2 batches in separate Ziploc bags.
- Salt and pepper the chicken and rib-eye as desired. Grill each to your desired doneness. Cook the onion and bell pepper in a skillet until softened.
- Plate the chicken and rib-eye. Top with the sauteed onion and bell pepper. Enjoy!