Hard Vanilla Lemonade
Hard Vanilla Lemonade – This cocktail is made with fresh squeezed lemonade and vanilla vodka. This will be a hit at your party!
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 5 cups cold water
- 1 cup simple syrup (well dissolved sugar in water in a 1:1)
- Vanilla vodka, as desired
- Lemon slices for garnish
- In a pitcher, add fresh squeezed lemon juice in 5 cups of cold water.
- Add simple syrup.
- Add desired amount of vanilla vodka, 2 ounces per serving.
- Pour the lemonade over ice in a glass.
- Garnish the edge of each glass with a lemon slice, swizzle stick, or your favorite garnish.