Herb Butter Potatoes – Pressure Cooker Recipe
Herb Butter Potatoes – Golden & buttery potatoes that are great as a side dish for breakfast or dinner.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds butter potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Parsley for garnish
- In the bowl of your electric pressure cooker, select the browning or saute cycle. Allow to heat.
- Melt the butter. Add the potatoes and brown. This may take up to 15 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute for 1 minute. Then, add the thyme.
- Add the chicken broth and close the lid.
- Using the vegetable cycle, manually change the time to 25 minutes.
- Allow the cooker to run the cycle. When it is done, manually release the cooker (or in the case of the Cuckoo, it will automatically release the steam).
- Plate and garnish with chopped parsley.
Connect with Amy
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.