Homemade Guacamole Recipe
Homemade Guacamole Recipe – Simple ingredients and ripe avocados, this by far the best guacamole in the world! Made fresh tableside!
- 3 ripe Haas avocados
- 2 – 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 – 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 – 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno, as desired
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Lime (to taste)
- 2 – 3 dashes cumin
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Tortilla chips
- Cut avocados in half and separate.
- Remove the seeds.
- Spoon the flesh of the avocado into a molcajete or serving bowl.
- Chop the avocado with a knife until it is the desired consistency.
- Add the tomato, red onion, jalapeno, and cilantro.
- Season with cumin, salt & pepper.
- Carefully stir without breaking up the avocado.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes and cilantro, if desired.
- Place the molcajete or serving bowl on a platter.
- Surround with tortilla chips.
- Serve and enjoy!
- For the best results, guacamole should be made just before you are going to serve it.
- Winco Molcajete 56 ounces
- Le Creuset Platter
Connect with Amy
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.