Homemade Herb Croutons
Homemade Herb Croutons – The perfect topper for your salad or for use in stuffing. Made from a fresh baked crusty baguette.
- 1 baguette
- Olive oil
- Granulated garlic to taste
- French thyme to taste
- Salt & fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Cut the baguette into 1” inch cubes. Place the cubes in a large bowl.
- Season the bread cubes as desired with olive oil, granulated garlic, French thyme, salt and fresh cracked black pepper. Stir well to coat all the cubes.
- Put the seasoned bread cubes on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the croutons are dried out and crisp. Do not over brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Serve on your favorite salad or make stuffing! Enjoy!