Homemade Ranch Dressing
Homemade Ranch Dressing – Rich and creamy classic salad dressing with fresh herbs. Perfect for salad or as a dip for chicken wings.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Chopped fresh dill (to taste)
- Chopped fresh parsley (to taste)
- 4 cloves finely minced garlic
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- In a medium mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, and buttermilk.
- Add the fresh herbs, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Whisk until combined and creamy.
- Add lemon juice to taste. Whisk to combine.
- Pour into mason jars and refrigerate.
- Drizzle over a salad or use as a dipping sauce for wings, tenders, or veggies.