Homemade Sausage and Mushroom Pizza
Homemade Sausage and Mushroom Pizza – Homemade pizza dough made in the bread machine. Topped with your favorite toppings. Baked to a cheesy perfection!
- 1 recipe Amy’s Bread Machine Pizza Dough
- 1 jar pizza sauce (or homemade)
- 1 pound cheese of your choice
- 1 pound mushrooms
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- Olive oil
- Clean the mushrooms and slice.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet.
- Saute mushrooms until softened. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, saute the Italian sausage, drain, and set aside.
- Roll out the pizza dough to your desired shape and thickness.
- Spoon sauce on the dough. Top with cheese, mushrooms, and sausage.
- Cook pizza at 350 degrees in the oven or on your BBQ grill. Start checking the pizza after about 20 minutes. Cook to your desired doneness depending on the size of the pizza, thickness of the dough, and amount of toppings.
- Slice and enjoy!
Connect with Amy
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.