Homemade Supreme Pizza
Homemade Supreme Pizza – Better than any delivery pizza! Made from my Bread Machine Pizza Dough and topped with classic Supreme Pizza toppings: cheese, pepperoni, Italian sausage, olives, mushrooms, onion, and bell pepper.
- 1 batch of Amy’s Bread Machine Pizza Dough
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 pound pepperoni
- 1/2 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- In a saute pan, cook the Italian sausage. Drain and remove to a bowl. Set aside.
- In the same saute pan, cook the mushrooms until softened. Drain and remove to a bowl. Set aside.
- Roll out the pizza dough to your desired size and thickness. You can make 1 large pizza or 2 personal pizzas.
- Place the dough on a perforated pizza pan or a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Coat the pizza with sauce.
- Top with cheese, pepperoni, onions, bell pepper, olives, sausage and mushrooms.
- Add any additional toppings of your choice.
- Bake pizza at 450 degrees for approximately 20 minutes. Cook to your desired doneness until the crust is done and the cheese is bubbly.
- Cut into pieces and serve. Enjoy!