Homemade Zucchini Bread
Homemade Zucchini Bread ~ Sweet, moist, and full of cinnamon flavor. This is a classic recipe that was given to me by my Mom. I am unsure of the original source of this recipe.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup of oil (or 1/2 cup oil and 1/2 cup applesauce)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 cups of zucchini
- Grease and flour 2 regular size loaf pans or 1 large Pullman loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Stir to combine and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add eggs and beat until frothy.
- Add oil and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Slowly Add dry ingredients to the mixer. Mix until combined.
- Add zucchini and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour. The zucchini bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- When it is done, remove it from the pan onto a cooling rack.
- Slice and enjoy!