Honey Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
Honey Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce – A sweet and tangy sauce that is great for both stir fry and as a meat glaze.
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the pineapple juice, soy sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and honey. Whisk until combined.
- Whisk in the ground ginger and garlic powder. Continue stirring to avoid scorching.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until dissolved.
- When the sauce comes to a slow boil, add the cornstarch.
- Whisk until thickened. Once it reaches a low boil, the sauce with thicken quickly.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Pour into jars and refrigerate.
- Optional: Add mirin, minced garlic, and grated ginger to taste
- Silicone Spatula/Spoonula
- Portable Gas Burner
Connect with Amy